is And So It Was?
You are the Boy. You wake up in a prison cell. As you get your bearings, you are suddenly released. Where are you? Who are you? Explore dungeons, woods, mines and more to figure out (or indeed remember) the truth. The answers are out there, though they might not be what you expect.
What are the key features of the game?
Where/when can I get the game?
- The game will release on Steam on February 29, 2016.
What are the system requirements?
- Recommended system requirements can be seen on the game's Steam page.
- The game has been developed from the start as a PC game with mouse control, so... probably not. Sorry.
Will the game be on other platforms?
- The game will launch on Windows, Mac and Linux. There are no plans for a console release.
Can I make videos of the game and monetize them?
- Absolutely! Anyone who owns the game is free (and, in fact, encouraged) to make videos of and/or stream the game and monetize them as they see fit.
Basically: Stream and make videos of the game all you want!